Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Double Hoya's Return to the Dunkin Donuts Center

Since that awful game against Ohio in the 2010 NCAA tournament I have been dying to return to the Dunkin Donuts Center to erase the memory. This trip to Providence was a great weekend filled with the Hoya Spirit throughout New England. I met a nice couple from the University of Rhode Island and I mentioned to him how Nate Lubick was one of the few players we have ever successfully recruited from Massachusetts. He came right back and said to me, "What about Patrick Ewing!" How could I ever forget the man from Cambridge, Massachusetts. I am getting ready to tour Newport before returning home to New York city. Hoya Saxa and it is off to Seton Hall and New Jersey.

We are Georgetown!

Dr. Thomas A. Wong
Hoya Hoop Club VP & Director of Communications
Proud Member of Generation Ewing

No comments: