Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Getting Ready for the Maui Invitational

It has always been a lifelong dream of mine to make a trip to Hawaii. While I have always wanted to go there on my honeymoon, perhaps that can still happen one day. In the mean time a trip to see some Georgetown Basketball, and stay in a beautiful Westin Resort is another dream come true. While I will miss the turkey on Thanksgiving, I cannot wait to walk the beaches of Maui, and Honolulu. As for the basketball I have always been very old school when it comes to early season scheduling. I would contend that it is important to have a good mix of early season contests to prepare for the season. After all, it is the post-season that is really important. I am truly intrigued by this year's freshman class especially Otto Porter and Greg Whittington. These two can really play and have a large upside. Well, I need to start packing but stay posted for some great stories!

No comments: