Saturday, March 13, 2010

BET Semifinals 2010



The Friday night semifinals of the Big East Tournament are certainly an unparalleled event. I knew that I needed to get some rest and be prepared for the evening. I slept late until about 7:30 AM and then got all of my Facebook Big East Tournament work done over the next few hours. It was a little cold, and rainy but I met my friends the Lucey’s on the Upper East Side for breakfast. We then took a stroll along 57th Street. We ended up at America House visiting the Jesuits and former Georgetown President Leo O’Donovan, S.J. I felt better as I met the wonderful people at America House and Father O’Donovan gave us the blessing for the evening. As time was flying by I knew I needed to get to the Affinia for the Pep Rally. I ran into Sapporo East for a pre-game meal of Ramen Noodles and then stood out in the rain waiting for a cab. Our HHC Pep Rally was wonderful with the band, cheerleaders, and our Hoyas Unlimited staff doing a great job.


I will see fellow Hoya Fans tonight at our pre-game reception at Stout NYC from 6:00-8:30 PM Stout NYC is on West 33rd Street between 6th and 7th Avenue on the Uptown part of the street. Please come if you are in Manhattan. We need to get ready to make some noise at MSG tonight. The sound I want to hear echoing through the stairwells of Madison Square Garden-The World’s Most Famous Arena tonight is “Hoya Saxa.”


We are Georgetown!


Dr. Thomas A. Wong

Proud Member of Generation Ewing

No comments: